Saturday, October 07, 2006

A's vs Tigers for ALCS


The Tigers surprise everyone and beat the Yankees for the ALDS and move on to play the Oakland A's. Clearly I want the A's to win BUT I will be thrilled to see either team go to the World Series. The Tigers looked awesome while playing the Yankees which makes me nervous as a diehard A's fan. I can only hope they slump like they did towards the end of the season. Either way I will still be excited to see either team go on to play what will probably be the Mets in the World Series. What a fun year in baseball! In the picture you see my Oakland A's cap which was signed by the "Big Hurt" Frank Thomas. I had a whopping 30 seconds to meet him, shake his hand and to have him autograph my cap. He is a big factor in the A's moving on to the ALCS. Go A's! - Pedersen www.fatherachildsright.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home