Friday, October 06, 2006

A's win ALDS and move on to ALCS


AWESOME! The Oakland A's win the ALDS with a full sweep of the Twins which many considered to be the hottest team in baseball at the time. Everyone was incredible! Off they go to the ALCS to play either the Tigers or the Yankees and my bet is on the Tigers! I worry about the A's losing Ellis at second base because his defense is incredible and a perfect match for Scutaro at SS. This has been such an exciting year in baseball and I can only pray that the A's will make it to the World Series. They will make it there if they keep hitting the way they have as of late. The picture was from my birthday which my son picked out and had Angela order. So many good memories in such a short amount of time! I am the happiest I have ever been despite recent hardships! Go OAKLAND! - Pedersen www.fatherachildsright.org http://www.squidoo.com/fatherachildsright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home