Friday, September 29, 2006

Very Proud of Jim Semerad, Dr. Ross, M.D. and Dan Diebolt

Very few times in my life have I every been so proud to have worked with individuals such as you three. I was amazed at how well we ALL worked together as a group. This is the first-time that I am aware of that all of us came together united for the same cause. All three of you simply amaze me and once again I am very proud to know you all! Please do not leave your leadership positions for some time b/c Michigan needs your leadership right now and this is the largest and most organized we have ever been. We are becoming a political force as proved by the primaries. I would go into "war" by your side at any time with zero hesitation. Thank you again. Special thanks to Dan Diebolt for getting this rolling. Special Thanks to those mothers, fathers, grandparents and more that took the day off and realized how important it was to attend this. We need to do this on weekends as well…we need to be in their face till they get worn down by us and not the other way around. In the end we willprevaill because we are on the side of the children and all we are asking for is EQUAL time with them. The more non-custodial mothers and fathers that are made, the more step-parents of both genders and grandparents will walk by our side. I was impressed by the number of women and also grandparents there. So many tears I saw when walking from person to person talking about their own stories. In the end my children will know me as who they have always known me as - a terrific Dad who cried from happiness when they came into my life. A Dad who has always been good with them, loves them, guides them, teaches them and worries about them. I will not have to tell them a thing - when they are old enough they will see the truth just based on her family's history and how she continued this cycle of pain, control and destruction. Sometimes at night I will lay in bed unable to sleep because of missing them and pray for them. All I ever wanted was 50% of the time. It is so painful waiting 6 days to see them during the school year. My heart cries out to them! My own son age 4 has already told me in his own words how sad he is that he can not see me. He tells me he is afraid to tell his mommy this. He is right in the middle and this is so very sad. Thank you again for everything to all three of you!

Robert Pedersen (and Angela Pedersen, R.N.)
www.squidoo.com/fatherachildsright

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home