Monday, August 14, 2006

County Convention!

Thank you everyone once again for all of your help and well wishes! Robert and I are both going to the County Convention this week and Robert will be going on even further (I am sure) to the State Convention. The Battle Creek Enquirer will be printing the results in the paper tomorrow for the Precinct Delegates. We look forward to mixing it up with our elected leaders! This has all been so much fun and Robert and I work so well together plus he makes me laugh and smile on a daily basis. He is a keeper for sure! We also found out that a Washington, D.C. based paper will be doing a story on Robert very soon and a nationally syndicated radio talk show host has asked Robert to appear live on his show! Both are exciting and we will keep you posted. We have also found out that approximately 21 people within our organization were elected; ranging from from Precinct Delegate all the way to State Rep. Since I became involved in this organization I have met so many incredible people and I am very thankful for having all of this in my life. Keep moving forward towards the rally! We expect well over 1,000 people to attend which is simply astonishing. Best, Angela Keene-Kennedy, R.N. (This is a personal post and the views contained within it do not necessarily pertain to our entire organization's viewpoints.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home