Saturday, June 17, 2006

Video of Michigan Father riding bike from Lansing, MI to Washington, D.C. in support of Michigan House Bill 5267

A loving father! A patriot for change in Michigan's Antiquated Child Custody Laws! While many will enjoy this Father's Day weekend in the comforts of their home, this father rode from Lansing, Michigan to Washington, D.C. for a child's right to EQUAL time with BOTH fit parents. MI HB5267 www.dadsofmichigan.org 248-559-DADS (3237)or www.fatherachildsright.org Photos by Dan Diebolt. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF_YULcqYsQ

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it is an amazing thing that someone is willing to ride his bike from Lansing to Washington D.C. in support of House Bill 5267. I have a few things in common him. I am a single father of a 6 year old girl, who I don't have custody of. I work in Lansing, and I too support the House Bill. I am doing what I can to support the Bill & I hope that everyone else will do the same. From: C.D. of Charlotte, MI.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home