Sunday, September 10, 2006

Michigan Equal Parents Week Rally Sept 27th Noon-2PM

To all of our many readers! My parents are coming to this rally and that is just another example of how everyone can make a difference. They are coming to the rally to support me and also in support of my children. Both myself and my parents have less time with the children than before because of a divorce and custody dispute. This is not fair to my children or for any child for that matter if the father desires to be in the child's life.

My parents coming is a strong statement! They are both in their mid to upper sixties and my mother has arthritis that sometimes gets bad and my father is just recently feeling on the "up" from having surgery for cancer. I have a sneaking suspicion that their presence at the rally will be well documented. It is important that you ask your family members to also attend this rally. I think one of my brothers is also driving a great distance to attend this rally as well.

Stayed tuned for a list of VIPs that will be attending this rally! There are some HUGE nationally known folks that will be attending this rally. There will also be numerous politicians as well, a documentary film maker, a nationally syndicated radio talk show host, and many many more! This post will be coming soon so please check back frequently. Please join us for this Michigan EQUAL Parents Week Rally on Sept 27th Noon-2PM Lansing, MI Lansing Capitol East Lawn. A professional PA system will be set up and their will be numerous speakers to update us all. There will be thousands of pairs of children shoes indicating the children who by no choice of their own are essentially eliminated from their father's (most cases) lives. We are confident that there will be OVER 1,000 people attending. We have several RVs packed with people coming from other states as well. Even Canada! Please take the day off of work and have your family members join as well. I will be speaking to the press for sure and if I can get a copy of it I will feed it to this Blog. Thanks a ton everyone! Robert Pedersen www.fatherachildsright.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home