Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Kids Mother States I Never Fought to Keep the Kids

Had another bizarre conversation with the kids mother. She tells me today that I never fought for the kids at all and that is what she will tell them as they grow up. This alone is Parental Alienation! How can she possibly perceive things this way? We have one of the thickest divorce files on record at Calhoun County. My attorney, who is one of the most respected in the community, told me that the case is considered "legendary". I did fight for the sake of my children and that is why I have more parenting time than just every other weekend. With how biased the Michigan system is towards fathers, from what I am told I did pretty well. The divorce and custody case cost myself and my family a HUGE amount of money... Enough to were someone had to pull the plug and try and make peace. A total of 5 attorneys worked on my case. I repeatedly told "Mommy" , throughout the 2 year case, that all I asked for was 50/50 Joint Physical/Legal Custody! She would never bend. I have asked her repeatedly for moving towards joint physical and she never will and the reason is she knows it is the ONLY way to hurt me. She can come up with all the crazy reasons why she will not agree but in the end I know the reason why. If I was STILL not fighting to reach out to my children and spend more time with them would I have made this website? It always will be about the kids for me and nothing more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home